Monday, October 17, 2011

Viva Questions || Model 1


Generally viva is not to judge your knowledge about the current affairs; it is to judge your state of mind. So relax and be yourself. May be the viva board will ask the following questions.

(They may/will ask different /more questions)

Q1. How are you?

Q2. What’s your name and what’s its meaning?

Q3. Describe yourself.


Q4. Describe your family.

Q5. Why do you want to join Bangladesh Army?

Q6. Why not Navy or Air Force?

Q7. Tell us in brief, what do you know about Bangladesh Army?

Q8. Why should we choose you? What qualities do you have? (positive side)

Q9. Criticize yourself. (Your negative/bad sides)

Q10. What is BMA?

Q11. Where is it?

Q12. Where is Bangladesh Naval Academy and Bangladesh Air Force Academy situated?

Q13. Did your parents force you to join Bangladesh Army?

Q14. (If the answer to the Q13 is ‘no’) Do you have your parents’ permission to join the military force?

Q15. You look very soft and innocent. Do you think that you can survive the tough training? Won’t you leave the training in midway?

Q16. Okay gentle-man/lady you may leave now.

KEEP TOUCH WITH US FOR GET THE LETEST UPDATES
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
<<<<<<Request TO THE VISITOR(S)>>>>>>
If You Feel That There Is a Correction Required
……..In This or Any Other Post(S) Then…….
………You Are Most Welcome To Share………..
Your Thoughts In The Form OF Comments Below
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
KEEP TOUCH WITH US FOR GET THE LETEST UPDATES


4 comments:

  1. pls post chayper assistant for baf.......english model question....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am fine. 2. My name is
    Snaho. It means affection.
    3. I am Snaho. i live in sylhet. I
    am a h.s.c examinee of 2016. I’ve
    passed s.s.c in 2014. 4. My
    father’s name is MD. Hanif and he
    is a lawyer. My mother’s name is
    sutapa. She is a housewife. I’ve a
    younger brother. his name is Anik.
    he is in class 7. 5. I want to join
    army because it’s my dream. I
    want to serve the country and to
    be a proud citizen. 6. I’ve dreamt
    about army from my childhood. I
    don’t find any interest in navy or
    airforce. 7. I don’t know much
    about Bangladesh army. It’s better
    if you give me some information.
    8. I think I’ve the qualities of
    becoming army officer. I’m hard
    working and confident. 9. I keep
    thinking too long. 10. Bangladesh
    military academy. 11. I don’t know
    . 12. I don’t know. 13. no. 14. yes,
    I have. 15. I won’t leave the
    training midway. I can survive it
    and I’ll do it at any cost.

    ReplyDelete